Comprehensive Home and Mold Inspections
A home inspection is more than a last minute checklist. When performed properly, it informs homebuyers of potential safety hazards and major defects in the various systems of a house––most of which go unnoticed to an untrained eye.
Place your trust in our nationally certified professional inspectors, the state-of-the art inspection instruments we use, and the ongoing training we receive.
We also include a free 90 day limited warranty as well as coverage for underground water and sewer lines. We also check appliances for safety recalls and provide our clients with access to industry experts who will answer any technically question they can dream of.
Our commitment is to educate the homebuyer about the many systems of his or her new home and use our extensive knowledge to thoroughly document our findings, and provide services beyond the time we spend evaluating your home. We do this so when escrow closes, homebuyers are confident in their new home.
Why We're Different
In addition to the hundreds of items on a typical home inspection checklist and report, we want to offer even more to our clients for using our services. We strive to provide high-quality, truly valuable service, Therefore, in addition to a thorough evaluation of your home, we include many additional benefits and services with every inspection to help you better understand your home and live more comfortably.
- 200% Inspection Satisfaction Guarantee
- FREE 90 Day Warranty
- FREE Full Concierge Service to set-up all utilities in your new home
- FREE 5 Year Platinum Roof Protection Plan from leaks
- FREE RecallChek protects against current and future appliance safety recalls
- FREE SewerGard protects against sewer and water line failures up to $4,000 of the repair cost
- FREE home maintenance guide book helps home buyer's understand their home and recommended maintenance
- Available Certified Mold Testing with Guaranteed MoldSafe results